The backbones is an ultra versatile rock/metal/blues amplifier. Both channel can produce clean to high gain tones with an in between crunch tone option. The backbones can deliver great tone at all volumes level, even at low volume.
This amplifier is hand build and designed in Montréal, Qc, Canada. This amplifier is overdesign to offer the best reliability. We don’t want to be part of this world of cheap and weak electronic products.
- Available in 50 Watts or 100 Watts
- EL34 power tubes
- Five 12AX7 in the preamp section
- Two channels with completly independant controls
- Optional high voltage transparent fet effect loop
- Footswitchable solo master volume on channel 2
- 3 buttons footcontroller Channel, Mute/fx loop and solo volume
- External bias adjustment with external current probes
- Oversized Output transformer
- Channel 1 controls: gain, treble, middle, bass, volume, presence and structure
- Channel 2 controls: gain, treble, middle, bass, main volume, solo volume, top end, low end and structure
- The structure knob give the possibility to choose between 8 differents preamp gain structures : 2 differents clean, 3 differents crunch and 3 differents high gain.